Sunday 11 September 2011

Main Task

This is the track I have chosen for my main task

Track 21 (mp3)

I chose this track because as I listened to it I found myself thinking it would make a good music video and was able to picture certain shots and ideas in my head, despite having very little exposure to this genre of music and the music videos created for it.

As I'm usually more involved with the technical side of production, I instantly thought of specific shot's I could use and the kind of colour grading I would want. however for that to be successful I will need a solid concept for the video, so in my research I will not only be looking at how the videos are constructed, but also at the content of the videos, this should allow me to create a video which conforms to the ideals and conventions of the genre and create a piece which is representative of the music.


No comments:

Post a Comment