Thursday 19 January 2012

Magazine Advert: 2nd draft

My next draft addressed the issues raised from my audience feedback.
I chose to also include the Digipack/album cover on the advert as through my research I found that commonly music adverts contained an image of the album cover, so I chose to conform to this convention, which also gave the advert a more professional air.

Plus it was important to include some indication of what product was being advertised so that it was clear to the consumer reading the text!

Part of the feedback I recieved on this draft is that it looked quite flat, due to the very clean and ordered look it had. It was suggested to make the indent in the bottom right more vertical for example in this advert.

also to give more contrast to the piece as a whole, I chose to include a black gradient along the bottom of the advert, as seen in the example above. this would also allow the white text of the advert to stand out from the background photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment