Thursday 19 January 2012

Magazine Advert: 1st draft Audience feedback

























From my research, I found magazine adverts tended to focus on the main singer, a convention often seen in all aspects of  creating the image of a band.

However I chose to challenge the usual convention of showing the entire band and elected to go purely with just the singer, as I felt it was more representative of the style and image I was creating for the band.

The feedback I got from this was that first the colouration of the whole advert was too washed out, as in the video the colours appeared too washed out, this will be a simple fix of increasing the contrast of the video

Also suggested was to include a release date and more information about the album, from looking at real media texts I opted to  include a banner near the bottom with details about the album, as seen in the "The Dirty Youth" magazine advert, this would require me to move the web address and record label logo as well





No comments:

Post a Comment