Friday 11 November 2011

Digipack- Research and planning 2

I started by looking over my blog, using the music videos I had looked at, the images I had gathered for my moodboard and the albumcovers/digipack images I had located for my digipack research. this helped me to really cement the ideas I had gethered to create a digipack representative of the band image I was trying to create.

I began by searching for an appropriate font, I knew I wanted something modern, so without seraphs. but it also had to be slightly distressed.

Through a google search I found this site, which I had used before as it has a huge variety of different fonts. after creating a simple image with the fonts I had found I decided that I would use the font Dirt2Stickler.

I felt that it made an acceptable compromise between the distressed look I wanted, whilst also fitting the feel of the song and image for the band I had created up to this point. I had footage of the hill scene from before which I hadn't been able to use on the final film, so I chose to incorporate some of the footage into the imagery in the digipack.

No comments:

Post a Comment