Thursday 1 December 2011

Music Video: 3rd video shoot

On this final shooting weekend, I captured the footage of the hill scene, this was the complete performance part of the video with the entire band performing with equipment,

The shoot itself went reasonably well, I managed to capture all the required shots. Unfortunately however some of the shots cam out overexposed due to having to manually adjust the exposure for some shots, and forgetting to reset it.

I had some trouble acquiring a drum kit for this shoot, only locating one about an hour before the shoot, the first kit we planned on using was unavailable as, on the day I was told, someone else had it, and I unfortunately couldn't get hold of that person. luckily the bassist of the band had a brother who allowed us to borrow his.




No comments:

Post a Comment